13347Re: [mythsoc] Jobs in this mailing list

    Dec 5, 2004
      In a message dated 12/2/2004 3:26:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      Walkermonk@... writes:

      I'm the mother of four fab kids (one in college, two in high school, one in
      grade school), a part-time secretary, a part-time waitress, a part-time
      at Belmont University, a volunteer with Metro Nashville Juvenile Court
      Appointed Special Advocates, the lay advisor to my parish's youth group, and
      couple of other things. I don't write, I'm not an artist -- I'm just an
      enjoyer of
      others' works.

      And, may I add, someone who at almost 40 looks more like 30. My thought at
      hearing that Grace had an 18-year-old son was "I didn't think many women had
      children at 12 anymore."