13320Re: [mythsoc] Jobs in this mailing list

  • Walkermonk@aol.com
    Dec 2, 2004
      In a message dated 12/2/2004 3:00:22 PM Central Standard Time,
      chowlett@... writes:
      Grace, I am hugely impressed with anyone who can do all this with their
      time - that's an artform by itself!
      Christine
      --

      Thank you, but it's sheer stupidity is what it is. If I had had good sense, I
      would have finished college the first time around and now be the teacher I

      In the meantime, I just enjoy appreciating the creativity of others.