13313Re: [mythsoc] Jobs in this mailing list

  • Walkermonk@aol.com
    Dec 2, 2004
      I'm the mother of four fab kids (one in college, two in high school, one in
      grade school), a part-time secretary, a part-time waitress, a part-time student
      at Belmont University, a volunteer with Metro Nashville Juvenile Court
      Appointed Special Advocates, the lay advisor to my parish's youth group, and a
      couple of other things. I don't write, I'm not an artist -- I'm just an enjoyer of
      others' works.

      Grace Monk