13282Re: [mythsoc] Re: cultural mutual incomprehension

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Dec 2, 2004
      Frankly, I didn't feel the urge to scroll down, given the first couple of
      posts I saw. I'll hear about this little anecdote some other time I
      suppose.

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia
      www.lizziewriter.com
      www.danburymineralogicalsociety.org

      http://www.weberrific.org/2004/11/declaration-of-independence-banned.html

      > > Actually, the first thing that came up on that link this morning
      > (Thursday)
      > > was a paragraph of really foul language that meant nothing. Sort of
      your
      > > basic American dialogue that one can overhead anywhere (train, movies,
      > > shopping, whatever). Anyone have a better link?
      > >

      > Lizzie, you need to scroll down. There's a longish posting below which
      > attempts to explain the "declaration of independence story." That was
      > probably at the top when kt posted the link.
      >
      > Diamond Proudbrook

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic