13272Re: [mythsoc] Jobs in this mailing list

  • Alisson Veldhuis
    Dec 2, 2004
      There are also students here ... trying to get their degrees in Literature
      and Writing...

      Alisson

      �Roses are scentless, hopeless are the morns,
      Rest is but weakness, laughter crackling thorns,
      If thou, the Truth, do not make them the true:
      Thou art my life, O Christ, and nothing else will do.�
      -George MacDonald, Diary of an Old Soul, Feb. 4

      > In a message dated 12/1/2004 1:54:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      > ChessQu654@... writes:
      >
      > > It seems many people on this list work in fields
      > > involving literature and writing.
      >
      > Actually, no, they don't. There are several librarians, a couple of
      > technical writers, and a couple of professors, but other than that not
      very many
      > people's jobs have anything to do with literature or writing. There are
      several
      > housewives and a couple of retirees. In general, the people on this list
      work
      > at white-collar jobs unconnected with literature or writing. (Hmm, do we
      have
      > any farmers or factory workers in this mailing list?)
      >
      > Wendell Wagner

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic