13259Jobs in this mailing list

    Dec 1, 2004
      In a message dated 12/1/2004 1:54:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      ChessQu654@... writes:

      > It seems many people on this list work in fields
      > involving literature and writing.

      Actually, no, they don't. There are several librarians, a couple of
      technical writers, and a couple of professors, but other than that not very many
      people's jobs have anything to do with literature or writing. There are several
      housewives and a couple of retirees. In general, the people on this list work
      at white-collar jobs unconnected with literature or writing. (Hmm, do we have
      any farmers or factory workers in this mailing list?)