13243Call for Theological Papers at Tolkien 2005

  • Jef Murray
    Nov 30, 2004

      Two of our number on this list are planning to
      offer papers at the Tolkien 2005 event next August
      in Birmingham. And both of these are oriented toward
      the theological aspects of Tolkien's Legendarium.

      Since with four papers we could create
      a panel, I thought it might be appropriate to post to the
      group and see if there are any others out there
      who might wish to join us? If so, please drop me a line!
      Or, drop a line if you just need more info, and I'll be
      happy to point you in the right direction....

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic