      From: Deidre [mailto:deidre@...]
      Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 3:53 AM
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [mythsoc] Pauline Baynes map question

      For some time now, I've been remembering that Pauline Baynes did a map
      of Middle Earth.

      According to this site,

      <http://www.tolkiencollector.com/calendar.htm>

      she did draw/paint one for the 74 Allen and Unwin calendar, which I am
      sure that I never had, being a poor American student at the time.
      Perhaps it was in the 73 or 74 Ballantine calendars? I did once have
      these, but lost them in a house fire some years ago, alas.

      What I am also wondering is this: was there a separate poster of this
      map?
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic