12967RE: [mythsoc] News from Ansible

  • Deidre
    Sep 26, 2004
      At 09:31 AM 9/26/04 -0700, you wrote:

      >How do we single men find such amazing women as you
      >all? You are not too evident out in the dating world.
      > It's hard enough just to find someone who enjoys
      >reading, let alone reading SF. I guess a trip to
      >Mythcon is demanded.

      I'd suggest joining a local SF club or failing that perhaps a local book
      club. As I have often said, if it wasn't for fandom, my social life would
      be sorely lacking. *smiles* Attending SF cons (esp. all purpose ones) is
      also a good way to meet people.

      Hoping that I'm not stating the obvious,
      Deidre
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic