12966RE: [mythsoc] News from Ansible

  • Paul Labaki
    Sep 26, 2004
      --- "Croft, Janet B." <jbcroft@...> wrote:

      > While I started dating my husband-to-be because I
      > saw him checking Lord
      > of the Rings out at the library where we both
      > worked!
      >
      > Janet

      How do we single men find such amazing women as you
      all? You are not too evident out in the dating world.
      It's hard enough just to find someone who enjoys
      reading, let alone reading SF. I guess a trip to
      Mythcon is demanded. Last time I planned to go (1998)
      I ended up in the hospital for a week and a half
      instead. Oh well, Seattle in 2006 is only two years
      and 2700 miles away.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic