12919Re: [mythsoc] News from Ansible

  • Deidre
    Sep 15, 2004
      At 08:10 PM 9/13/04 -0700, David wrote:
      >Ansible, by Dave Langford, is an award-winning monthly UK science-fiction &
      >fantasy newsletter. A couple items of interest this month:

      Thanks for posting these. I posted about them in my LJ, and sent a email
      around to friends not on LJ. Obviously the DR polled some muggles/mundanes.
      Most female readers of fantasy that I know would be happy to find a guy who
      reads fantasy. As for the anti-HP vid, sounds like someone might ought to
      think about suing for copyright violations, not to mention what sounds like
      poor editing, and of course, being a bunch of hooey.
      .
      Deidre
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic