12871Re: [mythsoc] Potter spotting

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Sep 1, 2004
      HP#5 is out in paperback now, in case you haven't seen it at your
      supermarket. I actually saw it in paperback in Spanish (at our local Barnes
      & Noble) before I saw it in English.

      Berni

      Thanks. Oh, to be sure, we bought it in hardcover straightaway through
      some offer at Sal's school. I think that was the one we paid the special
      premium and got the matching baseball hat... unless that was #4.

      Lizzie

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia