12870Re: [mythsoc] Potter spotting

  • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
    Aug 31, 2004
      Yes, that's the title. JK Rowling announced it on her website (
      http://www.jkrowling.com/ ). She's working on getting the book done
      before the next baby arrives, but currently claims it won't be any time
      soon. So they are collecting money on an uncertain publication date.

      Still reading Goblet myself.

      Mythically yours,
      Lisa

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano wrote:

      >I was surfing amazon recommendations last night, and the sixth HP book came
      >up. I forget the title now, something like Harry Potter and the Half Blood
      >Prince, but it's available for preorder apparently. I still haven't read
      >Phoenix and it's not on the top of my shortlist either. Should be fast
      >going though.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic