12769Re: [mythsoc] Stardust by Neil Gaiman

  • Jack
    Aug 4, 2004
      I remember being really p.o.'ed about STARDUST because he threw in a sex
      scene I thought was gratuitous, and thinking that for a parent with young
      children, this would otherwise have been a fun book to share with the kids
      but now it wasn't.

      Was Stardust wriiten as anything but an adult novel? I though the sex scene
      made sense in terms of the plot as it had developed up to that point.