12759Mythcon reports and photos

  • emfarrell.geo
    Aug 4, 2004
      I would love to get reports and/or photos from this year's Mythcon attendees,
      for our newsletter (Mythprint) and the Society web site. (I'd promise to get
      these up on our site sooner than for the last few Mythcons..... but that would
      be useless. I WILL do my best and Scott has promised to help....)

      Anyway, since I did see a lot of digital cameras this year, if anyone wants to
      put their own gallery up on the web, we'll be happy to link to these. And I will
      want a few photos to use in Mythprint as well.

      E-mail is fastest, but you can mail these to me at the PO Box address. Please
      send everything off-list, and let me know if you are going to e-mail some large
      files, so I can watch for these.

      Thanks!! I had a GREAT time at Mythcon, and think just about everybody else
      did, too.

      Ellie

      emfarrell@...
      Mythprint