12753Re: [mythsoc] Awfully quiet here

  • Berni Phillips
    Aug 3, 2004
      From: "Elizabeth Apgar Triano" <lizziewriter@...>

      > So when do folks get back? ... then allow for catch-up time....

      Well, the Bratfolks got back today. I want to write up a report for Ellie
      for Mythprint, though, so I probably won't be posting any long descriptions
      here. I will say it was a lot of fun and we were sorry you weren't there,
      Lizzie.

      Next year, as you know, Mythcon is incorporated into the big Tolkien bash in
      England. But they announced at the members' meeting that 2006 will be in
      Seattle and 2007 in Oklahome (perhaps Norman, where Janet Croft is on staff
      at the university).

      Berni
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic