12751Re: [mythsoc] Stardust by Neil Gaiman

  • Matthew Winslow
    Aug 3, 2004
      Matthew Winslow [mwinslow-sf@...] wrote:
      > While not Gaiman's best work, I've always enjoyed reading it. I don't find it
      > flat or uninspiring at all. It's what it purports to be: a fairy tale. To
      > expect more I think diminishes the value of the work.

      Um, my apologies if this came across a bit agressive. I've been battling a
      troll on another list I'm on and I guess I was still a bit punchy when I wrote
      the above.

      "There is something fascinating about science. One gets such wholesale
      returns of conjecture out of such a trifling investment in fact."
      --Mark Twain
      Currently reading: Deadhouse Gates by Steven Erikson
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic