12530Re: [mythsoc] Re: JRRT Companion and Guide

  • Wayne G. Hammond
    Jul 9 12:37 PM
      Olaf wrote:

      >I just had a look at the newest catalogue from Houghton Mifflin
      >online at http://www.lordoftheringstrilogy.com They still list the
      >companion and guide as forthcoming in October. Is that correct? Will
      >only the UK edition be delayed to next year?

      The US edition is necessarily delayed as well, since it and the UK edition
      will be printed at the same time. But I've yet to learn Houghton Mifflin's
      new publication date. October is still on, though, for the Houghton Mifflin
      one-volume 50th anniversary _Lord of the Rings_, and also (as far as I
      know) for _J.R.R. Tolkien: Interviews, Reminiscences, and Other Essays_,
      compiled by Douglas A. Anderson and Marjorie J. Burns.

      Wayne
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic