12509Re: [mythsoc] Newest Greenman Review

  • Berni Phillips
    Jul 7 6:01 PM
      From: "David Bratman" <dbratman@...>

      > And Jack Merry, reviewer of Swann's _The Road Goes Ever On_, is bored
      > by sheet music. Spare me from the easily bored, or at least spare me from
      > reviews about how easily bored they get.

      I don't know who this Jack Merry is (I read the review, too), but if he's
      bored by sheet music, he's no musician! I would much rather have a copy of
      the sheet music than recorded music. I find it quite helpful not to have
      someone else's interpretation (many of which I dislike anyway) of music. I
      much prefer the source.

      Berni
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic