12471Re: [mythsoc] JRRT Companion and Guide

  • Wayne G. Hammond
    Jul 5, 2004
      Olaf wrote:

      >Just a short question:
      >
      >Has the JRRT companion and guide be delayed to mid-2005? That is
      >what Amazon Uk claims.

      Christina and I are sorry that several publication dates have come and gone
      for this. The book has proved to be a great deal more work than expected
      (it was originally to be a single volume, but grew much bigger as we found
      more and more material), and we've been sidetracked now and then by other
      things more immediately pressing. We've not been told of 30 May 2005 as a
      new U.K. date of publication, but trust that Amazon U.K. has had something
      official from HarperCollins.

      Wayne Hammond
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic