      From: Elizabeth Apgar Triano [mailto:lizziewriter@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 3:27 PM
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] If you're up to =here= with movie special
      effects...

      Oh, and speaking of stupid writing, I generally loved INDEPENDENCE DAY,
      and
      Will Smith not least. But when he gets into a totally alien spaceship and
      jimmies their totally alien computer???? GMAB!!!! Suspension of disbelief
      leapt right out the window.>>

      Oh, Diamond, I missed that part. I only saw a chunk out of the middle. I
      liked "Welcome to Earth." POW.

      Lizzie

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...