12200RE: [mythsoc] Re: self publishing

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Jun 2, 2004
      Thank you, Michael. Welcome back.

      I spent some time on the yahoo self-publishing list, which was very very
      informative. I have ruled out subsidy presses basically because their end
      product is too expensive for the market. The self publishing list
      generates too much volume for me to stay there for now. I would recommend
      it to anyone who is interested in the subject however.

      I did get a lot of helpful information and a couple of readers, and the
      titles of some useful books on the subject. The next one I will be picking
      up has to do with getting an agent. I have some revising to do too.

      best,

      Lizzie

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...