12029RE: [mythsoc] OT pen question multiple post

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Apr 30, 2004
      I caught the fountain pen bug a while bag and have several in different
      colors (to match what I'm wearing, because I'm that kind of geek, of
      course!) I've never tried the Pilot retractable -- all mine are
      Levenger True Writers, which are very nice. My husband likes the very
      techno Rotring aluminum pen, which is thinner and heavier. I'm not sure
      I'd trust a retractable not to leak -- all mine are screw cap. >>

      Oooh I've always suspected that this list must contain tons of Levenger
      fans, some who shop there and some who just drool (me usually). So, then,
      Janet, what did you think of Levenger's pastel leather line this season?

      Apparently the Pilot (Namiki) vanishing point pen is very popular, it isn't
      even expected to go on sale. I did finally order one, thanks all for
      comments. Does anyone have the Raden? Is it really worth it? I ordered
      the vanishing point and the Falcon for less than the price of the Raden.

      I have some old rotring art sketch pens and wish they were still around.
      I'm not sure I'd go for the thinner metal feel.

      Lizzie Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic