12024RE: [mythsoc] OT pen question multiple post

  • Larry Swain
    Apr 29 11:35 AM
      I never have either, but want one very badly. The chap at the store who lets me sample it frequently assures me that there is no leaking and I've not had one do so yet in the store. It seems to work on the same cartridge type think that the recent disposable fountain pens do, except in a slightly larger ball point barrel with spring.

      > Never had; don't know. Use roller-ball or gel pens, preferably black, .5
      > mm. They flow best. ---djb

      From your mailbox to local or overseas cell phones.