1180Re: silly millimeter

  • Juliet Blosser
    Mar 3, 2000
      > While I do meet women shorter than I am, I certainly encounter many
      > much taller. Maybe we have taller people in Minnesota than in other parts of
      > the country?

      I would guess that Minnesotans, with their heavily Norse ethnicity, would
      tend to be taller than people from other areas. Mexicans and Asians,
      for instance, tend to be shorter than Germanic folks like myself.
      I have no idea of the actual statistics, but I would guess that the
      extremely mixed ethnic makeup of the US could account for having more
      short people in parts of the country other than the central northern
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic