11790Re: [mythsoc] Re: Mythlore

    Mar 23, 2004
      At 08:05 PM 3/22/2004 -0800, Ted Sherman wrote:
      >_Mythlore_ is now published twice a year (the 2003 issues were published Jan
      >and June or July). The next issue, Vol. 92, is in process and should be out
      >within a month, and it will be, perhaps, a bit thicker than in the past.
      >Vol. 93 will be published anytime from late summer to December.

      I hate to have to correct the editor of Mythlore, but what he's preparing
      should be, on past standards, _issue_ 92, not volume 92. It should be
      volume 24 no. 2, though if the twice-a-year schedule is firm, we may want
      to change to two issues per volume at some point. (Mythlore had two issues
      per volume at one time in the past.) But to actually convert the old issue
      numbers to volume numbers and drop the old volume numbering would
      dreadfully confuse serials librarians and make them very unhappy.

      Whatever its number, though, I'm looking forward to this issue.

      - David Bratman
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic