1168Re: Antlered Figure Herne/Cernunnos

  • David
    Mar 1, 2000
      And I think lots of others, including Diana Wynne Jones' _Dogsbody_, and depending on how you view it, Alexander's Prydain. I think there are a number of neo-Pagan fictional works with significant appearances as well, as Herne is often the god/male divinity in partnership with the Mother goddess, at least in the various
      Gardnerian-like witchcraft traditions. Also the figure appears in many illustrations and paintings at SF con art shows.