      From: Berni Phillips [mailto:bernip@...]
      Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 7:10 PM
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] Woo Hoo A Clean Sweep!!!!!!
      What I found amazing was that it won best song -- it was the most boring,
      forgettable, poorly performed song. There's no way it deserved best song!
      Allison Krauss was great with the two songs from "Cold Mountain" and I
      really like the snappy tune from the animated short, "Triplets from
      Belleville." It was cute to see Eugene Levy and Catherine O'Hara be
      & Mickey" from "A Mighty Wind" again, but that wasn't such a good song
      either, I thought -- although it was still better than "Into the West"!