11435Research on LotR Films

  • Croft, Janet B.
    Feb 3, 2004
      I'm passing this on from another list with the researcher's permission.
      Her email is in the body of her message:

      I am currently doing research on non-fans of the film, "Lord of the
      Rings: Return of the King," as part of a broader project exploring what
      it means to be a non-fan of films that have become mass entertainment
      phenomenons.

      If you did not like the film, or didn't even want to see it, could you
      please e-mail me back with your comments on what it was that you didn't
      like about the film, or the whole trilogy, and why? My e-mail is
      Peggy.Tally@....

      Thank you!

      Peggy Tally

      Janet Brennan Croft

      Head of Access Services

      University of Oklahoma

      Bizzell Library NW104

      Norman OK 73019

      405-325-1918

      fax 405-325-7618

      jbcroft@...

      http://libraries.ou.edu/ <http://libraries.ou.edu/>

      <http://faculty-staff.ou.edu/C/Janet.B.Croft-1/>

      Hubris is stealing fire from the gods. Chutzpah is offering

      to sell it back.