10837Re: [mythsoc] Opinions please

    Dec 27, 2003
      At 04:19 PM 12/24/2003 -0500, Elizabeth Apgar Triano wrote:
      >Also there is that lovely piece by Mr Bratman in the current Mythprint, of
      >which my copy came just today and I've barely looked at it. Lists lots of
      >works with helpful information about each.

      Thanks for the kind words, Lizzie, and I hope this rather long column
      turned out readable. But in the present context I should say that it's
      just a review of recent books on Tolkien, many of which I don't recommend
      at all, and not a guide to the best Tolkien secondary literature.

      - David Bratman
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic