      from mythsoc@onelist.com:

      > From: "Joan Marie Verba" <verba001@...>
      [. . . .]
      > As for list volume, the difficulty here is not a list with too much
      > traffic, but too little. . . .I would not anticipate this list becoming a
      > high-traffic list anytime in the near future, and would therefore encourage
      > ideas which might increase the number of on-topic posts, not to make this
      > a high-traffic list, but to avoid people unsubscribing because days or
      > weeks pass with no posts.

      If we started to see too much traffic, could you probably establish a separate
      mythopoeic book discussion list?

      David Lenander, Library Manager I
      Bio-Medical Library Access Services work: (612)626-3375
      Circulation, Core Collections & Reserve Desks home: (651)292-8887
      Diehl Hall/505 Essex SE fax: (612)626-2454
      University of Minnesota
      Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455

      e-mail: d-lena@...
      web-page: http://www.tc.umn.edu/nlhome/m391/d-lena/BirdnBab.html