10531RE: [mythsoc] Some questions for a Thesis

  • Croft, Janet B
    Dec 3, 2003
      Below are a few responses for you. If you go to my webpage you will see
      some of my publications in Tolkien studies listed.

      Janet Brennan Croft

      Head of Access Services

      University of Oklahoma

      Bizzell Library NW104

      Norman OK 73019

      405-325-1918

      fax 405-325-7618

      jbcroft@...

      http://libraries.ou.edu/ <http://libraries.ou.edu/>

      <http://faculty-staff.ou.edu/C/Janet.B.Croft-1/>

      Hubris is stealing fire from the gods. Chutzpah is offering to sell it back.

      _____