10497Photos area?

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Nov 30, 2003
      Elizabeth Apgar Triano wrote:

      > Can we not upload photos to the photos area? I am sorting my postcard
      > collection, and have found a postcard with a picture of the Wardrobe from
      > Wheaton. I scanned it and was going to upload it but I don't see the usual
      > choices at the website.

      Because we were getting inappropriate material loaded into our photo
      files from outside the group, I changed the settings so only I can
      upload photos.

      However, if anyone wants a photo placed in the photo section, just
      e-mail the photo to me at the address below and I can upload it.

      Thanks,
      Joan
      Joan Marie Verba
      verba001@...