1048Re: Oh Peter, Peter, Peter Beagle...

  • Stolzi@xxx.xxx
    Jan 4, 2000
      bernip@... writes:

      > With her drug use
      > and disdain for authority, she was headed in the wrong direction. I
      > shudder to think what might have become of her if her mother hadn't
      > taken her to Britain.

      Where, as best I recall, she never even tried to get a connection or to
      light up. Does this mean that tougher schoolwork, hard field work, or being
      entertained by ghosts (I'm not sure which) removes the desire for weed? :)

      Mary S
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic