1038Re: Oh Peter, Peter, Peter Beagle...

  • Mary Kay Kare
    Jan 3, 2000
      ERATRIANO@... wrote:

      > From: ERATRIANO@...
      >
      > In a message dated 01/01/2000 8:02:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      > Stolzi@... writes:
      >
      > << I will say no more for fear of spoilers, but I am
      >
      > Disappointed, >>
      > ARGH and I usually love Beagle but I think I may pass on TAMSIN ... thanks
      > for the warning

      As another country heard from, I quite enjoyed TAMSIN. I was amazed and
      delighted at how Beagle got into the mind of a teen-age girl. And I don't
      even like ghost stories. Usually. But nothing about Peter Beagle is usual...

      MK
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic