1034Re: Oh Peter, Peter, Peter Beagle...

  • Stolzi@xxx.xxx
    Jan 3, 2000
      It was interesting to read TAMSIN right after finishing Susan Cooper's
      juvenile, THE BOGGART. Very similar subjects, but one handled in a kiddy
      manner, the other SO much more mature, more depth, more poesy... I was also
      pleased to see that Beagle, having written two recent books set in an
      imaginary world of his own (INNKEEPER'S SONG), can also very competently
      people our =own= world with fantasy beings.

      Mary S
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic