10323Re: [mythsoc] Of Sitcom Plots and Pocket Framistans: The Trouble with Rowling's Plotting

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Nov 9, 2003
      Right through book 5, we have a very puzzling portrayal of
      Dumbledore who is acting totally different from how he was in earlier books.
      He's cold and unresponsive and doesn't seem to care about Harry. This is
      all from Harry's point of view. It's not until the end of the book that we
      find out why Dumbledore has behaved like this. >>

      PLEASE tell me that we find out the scoop about Snape. I will read that
      book sooner rather than later if I have some sort of carrot reward to look
      forward to.

      Lizzie Triano
      amor vincit omnia
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic