1032Re: Oh Peter, Peter, Peter Beagle...

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Jan 3, 2000
      unicorn@... writes:

      > The only thing I recall disappointed by in TAMSIN was that it had
      > to end.

      But didn't you find that it took a long time starting? This was one of the
      few criticisms that I - and many reader-reviewers on amazon.com - had. Too
      much background, too much rambling in the (startlingly accurate) voice of the
      teen girl narrator. Too long before they get to the farm and the
      strangenesses begin to appear.

      Mary S
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic