10272RE: [mythsoc] free Ring inside

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Oct 22, 2003
      PS I have one of the Three, and a Silmaril, and I dare you to say anything
      about either. Hmph.

      I mean, I lean more towards agreeing with your arguments, sure, but I also
      feel this is very subjective turf. Ie, I think it is preferable to "find"
      mythic objects rather than buy pre-made ones... but that is no virtue I can
      take credit for. They just haven't marketed the perfect Cernunnos for me
      yet I suspect, although I think there is a copy of the Gundestrop out there

      Lizzie Triano
      amor vincit omnia
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic