10171Re: Re: [mythsoc] Re: Thomas Burnett Swann

  • alexeik@aol.com
    Oct 2, 2003
      In a message dated 10/2/3 4:09:06 PM, Diane Joy wrote:

      <<Out of four

      > books in the collection, three were non-fiction. The fourth title

      > might have been *Wolfwinter.* I'm not sure right now. In any case,

      > they didn't have *Forest of Forever.* Now that people have mentioned

      > the sexual matters, I think I can wait. ---djb>>

      Not all of TBS's novels are about sex, although it was certainly a favourite
      topic of his. _Wolfwinter_ is actually about death, and as such winds up
      having a bit more depth than many of his other books.
      Alexei
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic