10170Re: [mythsoc] Re: Thomas Burnett Swann

  • Bill
    Oct 2, 2003
      I did not find TBS's books to be offensive as far as sexual
      content and found them
      good reads, especially since they are based in the Greek and
      Roman myths, and
      in a few cases, other mythologies. I still have most of the
      books here someplace
      in what my friends now call "Bill's bookstacks".
      Dang, I think I might try to find a copy now to read since
      its my day off.

      dianejoy@... wrote:

      > Most of the books my library has by TBS are non-fiction. Out of four
      > books in the collection, three were non-fiction. The fourth title
      > might have been *Wolfwinter.* I'm not sure right now. In any case,
      > they didn't have *Forest of Forever.* Now that people have mentioned
      > the sexual matters, I think I can wait. ---djb

      [Image]