10134Re: [mythsoc] Re: Re: Neil Gaiman, Writer Guest of Honor at Mythcon 2004

  • Mark Hall
    Sep 28, 2003
      > >I liked Gaiman's NEVERWHERE novel, though it was plenty scary.
      >
      > The BBC is finally putting the series out on video/DVD, or so I heard at
      > Dragoncon.

      Its out as a two disc DVD version. Picked mine up via Amazon.
      The narration by Gaiman for every episode [a feature] gets a bit tiresome
      after awhile; I can only deal with it on for episode at a time.

      Best, MEH

      --
      Mark Hall
      Niigata Prefectural Museum of History