10133RE: [mythsoc] Re: Re: Neil Gaiman, Writer Guest of Honor at Mythcon 2004

  • Jack
    Sep 28, 2003
      >Curiosity has killed the cat and compels me to ask if either of you have
      >read only the novel, or if either of you have read the graphic novel, with
      >wonderful illos by Charles Vess? >>

      Both. The Vess version actually works very well, but I prefer the novel itself.

      Vess and Charles de Lint have been working on a seriues of illustrated
      novels (Seven Wild Sisters.
      A Circle of Cats are the two so far) which make good use of the two mediums.