10119Re: [mythsoc] Neil Gaiman, Writer Guest of Honor at Mythcon 2004

  • juliet@firinn.org
    Sep 26, 2003
      On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 08:57:37AM -0400, Elizabeth Apgar Triano wrote:
      > Oh he's the genius behind the Sandman graphic novels? I had friends who
      > were into them.... brrr. I'd give him a pass entirely, except that
      > _Coraline_ looked kind of intriguing at the bookshop.

      His _Stardust_ is on my short list of rereadables. I liked _Neverwhere_
      too, but am not in a hurry to read it again. It was just a shade darker
      than what I usually like.

      Julie
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic