New Mythprint Editor

  • lynnmaudlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2010
      I am very pleased to announce that Jason Fisher has been confirmed by the Council of Stewards as the new editor of Mythprint. Jason is a Tolkien scholar and linguist, co-chair of this year's Mythcon in Dallas, and an all-around bright and interesting fellow.

      IF you aren't already subscribing to Mythprint, please visit us online:
      http://www.mythsoc.org/join/

      We do encourage those who are willing to receive Mythrpint as a PDF by email to do so (it will be more colorful!) and those who want to print out their own standard format Mythprint may download the printable PDF. Subscribers and libraries who want to receive the paper Mythprint by mail may still do so.

      -- Lynn Maudlin, Secretary for Mythopoeic Conferences, Council of Stewards --