Mythprint delay and evolution

  • lynnmaudlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2010
      Mythprint #332 has been delayed.

      Editor Ginger McElwee has been forced to resign suddenly due to family care issues. The Stewards will produce an issue as soon as possible while seeking a new editor. For some time we have been discussing the future of Mythprint, and had already come to the conclusion that the time has come to make Mythprint primarily an electronic publication; we will continue with a limited print run for libraries and those subscribers unable to receive Mythprint by email.

      We will extend all electronic subscriptions by two issues.

      We will assume you are willing to receive Mythprint as a PDF by email if we have your email address; please advise Marion Van Loo (membership AT mythsoc DOT org) if you are willing to receive Mythprint electronically. If we only have your physical address, we will assume you require Mythprint in printed format unless you update Marion with your email address.

      Please bear with us as we deal with this unexpected situation.

      —The Council of Stewards