Mythcon 41 Call for Papers

  • lynnmaudlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2010
      Happy New Year, my mythical friends (wait, that's wrong; I know so many of you in person, I'm quite sure you're real!) - please allow me to direct your attention to http://www.mythsoc.org/mythcon/41/ where you can still join the 41st Mythopoeic conference at a reduced rate *and* where the Call for Papers is linked.

      Or you may go directly to the Call for Papers at:
      http://www.mythsoc.org/mythcon/41/papers/

      I look forward to seeing many of you in Dallas this July 9-12 for Mythcon 41. Be there or be cubic!

      -- Lynn Maudlin, Secretary for Mythopoeic Conferences --