Mythcon 41: July 9-12, 2010

  • lynnmaudlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2009
      At last we have confirmed the dates for Mythcon 41: July 9-12, 2010, at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas. This is a couple of months later than we thought we would have the details finalized and we hope it's not been too much of a problem for you faithful Mythies.

      The early registration prices are good through January 31, 2010, so do think about who on your holiday gift list would cherish a Mythcon membership!

      Very appropos to the conference theme, War in Heaven, we have author GOH Tim Powers (and his delightful wife, Serena: if you were at Mythcon 26 in Berkeley, you remember well what great guests they are) and our very own brilliant Janet Croft as scholar GOH.

      <http://www.mythsoc.org/mythcon/41/> to register online.

      Holiday blessings to you all--

      -- Lynn Maudlin, Secretary for Mythopoeic Conferences --