Mythopoeic Society Web Site becomes Amazon.com Associate

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 1999
      ----- Forwarded message begins here -----
      From: Eleanor Farrell <emfarrell@...>
      Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 10:00:29 -0700 (PDT)

      Mythopoeic Society Web Site becomes Amazon.com Associate

      The Society's Council of Stewards recently approved a decision to explore
      the web site's participation with on-line booksellers, and we have set up
      as an Amazon.com Associate. (This seller was chosen first because
      Amazon.com carries the two Mythopoeic Press titles, and we have set up
      individual links to these books.) Please support the Society by making
      purchases from Amazon.com through our links!

      Our hope is to bring in a little indirect cash from our own publications
      and members, and perhaps expand to include links from Mythopoeic Award
      winners and other outstanding fantasy books. We'd be happy to receive
      feedback -- pro or con -- on this and related matters; please contact the
      web administrator, Eleanor Farrell, at emfarrell@... with
      suggestions.

      ------ Forwarded message ends here ------

      Joan Marie Verba verba001@...