Mythlore Blowout Sale at Mythcon!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2009
      Back issues of Mythlore 1-84 will be sold at Mythcon for only $2
      each(regular

      price $3.50 each). Such a deal! Relive the thrilling days of yesteryear when

      such big name professional artists as George Barr and Tim Kirk contributed

      regularly to its pages! See how your respectable middle-aged (and later)
      friends

      and colleagues embarrassed themselves as youthful fanboys and -girls! (Or

      distinguished themselves as precocious scholars.) Help us reduce our
      back-issue

      inventory so we can save the Society money on storage fees!

      Yes, your intrepid Stewards are taking advantage of the relative
      proximity of

      said storage to this year's Mythcon site, and the fact that many of us
      will have

      cars along. We're making a special trip to the wilds of South Pasadena and

      bringing back an extra-large number of Mythlores for your purchasing
      pleasure.

      Please don't make us haul them back!

      If you have special requests for specific issues (or specific artists)
      please

      let me know no later than noon PDT next Wednesday (July 15). My art index to

      Mythlore is only in its infancy as an electronic document, but if you have a

      particular artist in mind I'll do my best to plow through my worksheets if I

      have time.

      Edith Crowe